[Preview 1] [Preview 2] Have you ever had a dream? Sure, you might answer, it's something that's very commonplace isn't it? But what if, everything you dreamed, could determine your everything? What if it controlled what you did, where you went, or who you met? Would you still consider it a dream? or a curse? This is the story of those, who's dreams determine everything, but...
|“||A dream has to end somewhere right?||”|
Blue Lagoona is headquarters of the Blue Patriots located in the Sky Veil's Water System. It has been a prison planet for ECHO, but with the Fall of Nimbus and the threat of the Pillar Alliance brought to the Fifth Swell, control of the island is handed over to the Blue Patriots. S.E.H.P. the last division of ECHO left on the island is finishing their experimentation on imprisoned Dreamers before returning to ECHO Base. But before they leave, the Color Gangs stage multiple revolts and anarchy erupts on the sky island.
- "Blue Leader" - Mysterious, calm, and soft-spoken, he is the leader of the Blue Patriots and mainly communicates through his sub-heads (Blue Captain, "The Blue Man", and "The Puppetmaster"). Not many aside from his sub-heads have seen his true face.
- Kimmie - "Blue Captain", One of the few to have seen "Blue Leader's" actual face, she discovers the Red Daggers plan on Blue Lagoona too late to save Satoru.
- Allegory - "The Blue Man" - he is said to have the ability to distort reality. He is a Dreamer with the Stranger (Mask).
- Shadow V - A leading member of the Blue Patriots, he is known as "The Puppetmaster". In the past he manipulated Bedros to murder someone close to him, before casting Bedros aside.
- Satoru - The Frog Man, he is killed by Big Ben, when he tries to stop the Red Daggers take over of the Blue Patriots headquarters on Blue Lagoona. His mask was the Frog (Mask), which allowed him to teleport in "leaps". He was killed by Big Ben in his Red ARMOR, when his head was shattered from being smashed into the ground.
- Cybeles - "Blue Lieutenant" -Blue Captain's subordinate.
- D.Master - A mysterious person that is a leader of the Green Harbingers, nothing is known much about him as he is always wearing an eerie, green cloak.
- Kattari - "Chameleon", A Dreamer with the Invisible Mask, a Mask that is seen and unseen by others, it allows her to become invisible or blend into any environment.
- "Green Sergeant"
- Iris Mochizuki - A Cleaner sent by D.Master to assist Kattari.
- "The Yellow General" - Leader of the Yellow Sappers, not much is known about him, it is rumroed that he is imprisoned on Blue Lagoona.
- Legretta - Lightning Thief, A high-ranking member of the Yellow Sappers, she is in love with the Yellow General even though he was responsible for her parent's deaths.
- Kanis - "Lemon Melody",
- Big Ben of Mountain Men - Leader of the Red Daggers, he has an infamous ability called, Red ARMOR said to coat his whole body in a hard red armor and to increase bloodlust.
- Sono-Rin - Known as Red Ribbon Rin, she is a defector from the 7 Ribbon Gang that has joined the Reds, she leads her own group within the Reds called The Red Code.
- Dist - "Bloody Johnny" - A loyal member of the Red Daggers, he follows Big Ben because of his desire to kill people.
- Kakeru - A member of ECHO's S.E.H.P. unit, he is a Dreamer used to hunt other Dreamers. His "mask" is the Knave (Mask) and it allows him to use the ability Zero Hour.
- Reiki - A former Dreamer and member of Sehp, his mask is the Jester (Mask) and it allows him to create the reality marble, Macabre Doll House. He was in love with Cotinori, but she refused him so he raped her and was subsequently removed from the Dreamers by Manna. He joined Sehp so he could "take back" Cotinori, but is later killed by Shadow V during the struggle in Blue Lagoona.
- Leas - A former ECHO Gestalt, she is transferred into S.E.H.P. months prior to the Fall of Nimbus.
- Delort - Leader of S.E.H.P., an ECHO Captain.
- Lissa - Delort's direct superior, she is an ECHO Commander and main supporter of the division.
- Manna - Leader of the Dreamer's division R.O.D., her "mask" is Lady (Mask) and it allows her to use Super Sonic skills.
- Meer - A member of R.O.D., her mask is the Woodpecker (Mask) and it allows her to create "holes" that she can use to escape.
- Frazzle - A Dreamer that was captured by S.E.P.H. prior to the story, she is killed during one of S.E.H.P.'s experiments.
- Kaine - A newly reborn Dreamer, she has yet to discover her Mask.
- Bedros - Known as the "Crazed Dog", he is a dwarf looking for vengeance on Shadow V for manipulating him in the past, causing the death of someone he was close to.
- Cotinori - A former member of R.O.D., she left after she was raped by Reiki. She holds the Martyr (Mask), which allows her to give renew other's dreams, but causes her misfortune. She was the one that revived Manna, who had been eaten many years prior to her own birth.
- Nemu - A member of the Black Tie Gang, she arrives on Blue Lagoona to report on the situation there.
- Vespera - A civilian, she uses the chaotic situation to stage a coup de tat on Blue Lagoona.
- Kaine has a dream about killing her sister, she wakes up and calls out to her sister, before realizing she has no sister.
- Deadmaster arrives on Blue Lagoona, he/she is wearing a breathing mask and is carrying a ragged suitcase, he/she mentions that is has begun.
- An ECHO transport ship leaves port, Delort mentions to his division that the next one will leave in two-weeks, so they need to get everything done by then, they salute him as he leaves.
- Bedros arrives on Blue Lagoona and passes by D.Master, he holds a locket in his hand, a fiery aura in his eyes.
- Big Ben hears a report from a subordinate about the ECHO transport leaving, he also hears that the other Color Gangs may have infiltrated the sky island. Ben calls for his ship, he doesn't want the other gangs to have all the fun.
- Meer reports to Manna that only S.E.H.P. is left on the planet, she advices that the operation start tonight, Manna agrees.
- Delort signs the sky island government charter, handing over administrative duties to the Blue Patriots, he hands the documents to Kimmie and notes if all Blue Patriots were young and alluring as her, she brushes it off and thanks him for his cooperation. Leas bonks Delort on the head and tells him he has a wife.
- Shadow V visits a cafe and sits down next to Kaine, she asks if he is the informant, he tells her he is and hands her a picture of a girl that looks similar to her, but with red hair instead of silver, remarking "This is your sister."
- Manna sneezes and Meer remarks that someone, somewhere must be talking about her.
- Big Ben is in his airship, he gets a video message from Sonno-Rin asking if he would like her Code Reds for this mission, he tells her it won't be necessary. After the message ends, he remarks how she is a always trying to find an opportunity to usurp him, the ship captain agrees but also tells him that most Red Daggers can't be trusted. Ben agrees as he back-fists one of his former subordinates that tried to stab him in the back. The subordinate hits the wall and his skull shatters, leaving a bloody mess.
- Sonno-Rin is agitated because Ben cut her off, her subordinate asks her if she should disobey, she remarks that it's not the right time to backstab Ben yet.
- Kakeru enters a medical room, a doctor hands him a clipboard, he skims through it. A girl is tied down to the table with members of the medical team around her, she begs him to let her go, but he instead commands the medical team to sedate her, after putting the clipboard away.